Friday 16 March 2012

Sabotage...

...I am now effectively going to show my last two post's work for what it is - in comparison to the inspirational source - a mere insect in the Illustrator chain.  Tina Berning really is one of my (many) heros - born in Germany in 1969 and now based in Berlin, she worked as a graphic designer until 2000 when she switched tracks and joined the world of Illustration exclusively.  She's won countless awards worldwide and has featured in Vogue, The New York Times etc. as well as a number of Illustration led anthologies - her work literally takes my breath away and I thoroughly recommend checking her out...


http://www.tinaberning.de


... and she's produced an incredibly beautiful book which I also seriously recommend:


                            







Stunning... J.


No comments:

Post a Comment